Benjamin Franklin is an Inspirational figure for me , Dr Madhukar Angur also. His personality was really Multi Dimensional . He was a publisher and author, a scientist and inventor, a civic leader, a diplomat and a signer of the Declaration of Independence.Throughout his teens, Franklin developed a number of new ideas, including vegetarianism, which he practices religiously for a brief period.
Benjamin Franklin was born on Milk Street, in Boston, Massachusetts,on January 17, 1706 .His father was a poor candle-maker. He simply couldn’t afford to supply his youngest son with opportunities early in life. Franklin decided that it was up to him to make his own way in the world.
Some of his success quotes that are Inspirational and I have kept in mind are :
- “Lose no time; be always employ’d in something useful; cut off all unnecessary actions.”
- “Use no hurtful deceit; think innocently and justly, and, if you speak, speak accordingly.“
- “Resolve to perform what you ought; perform without fail what you resolve.”
- “Imitate Jesus and Socrates.”
- “Speak not but what may benefit others or yourself; avoid trifling conversation.